Bad Driving Habits on Wrexham’s Roads.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Bad Driving Habits on Wrexham’s Roads.

• Author

So so many but my top 3 are
    1. People who park on the double yellow lines outside the Everland chip shop on crescent road, so when you turn in you’re immediately faced with oncoming traffic and nowhere to go. Especially the fat sods who sit there and eat their chips despite the obvious dangers. Total morons.
    2. People who have no idea what hatched yellow lines mean
    3. People who park and wait for people on the double yellow lines outside eagles meadow taking it down to 1 lane and even the buses have to weave around them.

Danielkg
    Participant

Oh another is parking by Eagles meadow at the bottom of the fountain – It’s a roundabout!! Then they pull out in front of you – idiots

Speediecars
    Participant

People who drive with front fog lights all the time, I think some people dont realise that the clue is in the name Fog Lights to be used during Fog. Driver me mad when someone drives with 4 front lights blinding you and wonder why you flash them and slow down.

Oh the list is endless……..

cmaj76
    Participant

Drivers who don’t understand what daytime running lights are and flash and wave at you to switch them off when they’re fitted to their own cars.

Travis Bickle
    Participant

The way that buses can SO easily block Trinity Street whilst waiting to pull forward into their depot.

AMA Express
    Participant

All those perfect drivers who have never had an accident but have seen plenty in their rearview mirror. ;)

Travis Bickle
    Participant

@AMA Express 17455 wrote:

All those perfect drivers who have never had an accident but have seen plenty in their rearview mirror. ;)

I was stuck behind one such earlier today ‘puttering” through Pentre Bychan doing 30 tops. A more hot tempered person would have got frustrated and overtook.

steveg
    Participant

People who turn right off a main road and cut across every available lane.

WrecsamGirl
    Participant

Drivers who have their fog lights on in perfect driving conditions. Don’t they know how dangerous (and illegal) this is? But I see it all the time while out and about.

Rob
    Participant

@Travis Bickle 17457 wrote:

I was stuck behind one such earlier today ‘puttering” through Pentre Bychan doing 30 tops. A more hot tempered person would have got frustrated and overtook.

Reminds me – people who are outraged when they are overtaken in a legal and safe manner.

Other mentions:
    – Green Dragon right hand turn lemmings.
    – People parking in the bus stop to nip into the Garden Village shops.
    – Lack of indication the Tesco roundabout. Its like the Bermuda Triangle for orange lights.
    – Same for the ASDA one.
    – General roundabout use.
    – General lack of indicator use.

:D

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham Council set to decide on 20mph ‘adjustments’ which ‘begin from September’

News

Wales’ fire authorities lack accountability amid harassment allegations, Senedd hears

News

Closure plan for Welshpool and Caernarfon Air Ambulance bases confirmed – with new base planned for ‘middle of North Wales’

News

Trading Standards warning over Facebook user “fraudulently advertising events locally”

News

The Ultimate Guide to Nickelodeon Resort Punta Cana

News

The Essential Guide to User Acceptance Testing (UAT)

News