So so many but my top 3 are
1. People who park on the double yellow lines outside the Everland chip shop on crescent road, so when you turn in you’re immediately faced with oncoming traffic and nowhere to go. Especially the fat sods who sit there and eat their chips despite the obvious dangers. Total morons.
2. People who have no idea what hatched yellow lines mean
3. People who park and wait for people on the double yellow lines outside eagles meadow taking it down to 1 lane and even the buses have to weave around them.
People who drive with front fog lights all the time, I think some people dont realise that the clue is in the name Fog Lights to be used during Fog. Driver me mad when someone drives with 4 front lights blinding you and wonder why you flash them and slow down.
I was stuck behind one such earlier today ‘puttering” through Pentre Bychan doing 30 tops. A more hot tempered person would have got frustrated and overtook.
Reminds me – people who are outraged when they are overtaken in a legal and safe manner.
– Green Dragon right hand turn lemmings.
– People parking in the bus stop to nip into the Garden Village shops.
– Lack of indication the Tesco roundabout. Its like the Bermuda Triangle for orange lights.
– Same for the ASDA one.
– General roundabout use.
– General lack of indicator use.
Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors. Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .