Backwards parking decisions in Wrexham

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Backwards parking decisions in Wrexham

• Author

Darlofan
    Participant

I am ignoring them. Up to £150 at the moment with fees etc!!!

KKOB
    Participant

You’ve got to admire their cheek I s’pose. They’re a bit like the internet scammers. If they send out 1000 threats and only 1% pay-up, they’re on a winner.

Andy
    Participant

Private Parking Companies’ Letters, Threats & Court Papers – MoneySavingExpert.com Forums

Scroll down to TPS to see the chain of letters they send. They threaten lots but they cannot affect your credit rating etc. without firstly beating you in the small claims court. Posters on the MSE forum have filed FOI requests and cannot find any evidence of a TPS court case.

Darlofan
    Participant

@Andy 1461 wrote:

Private Parking Companies’ Letters, Threats & Court Papers – MoneySavingExpert.com Forums

Scroll down to TPS to see the chain of letters they send. They threaten lots but they cannot affect your credit rating etc. without firstly beating you in the small claims court. Posters on the MSE forum have filed FOI requests and cannot find any evidence of a TPS court case.

Just had my latest from TPS “bailiffs”now. At the bottom there is a paragraph in italics about not believing the hype on several internet sites as I will end up in court if I continue to ignore them.

Andy
    Participant

Well, apparently you will be the first to be sued by TPS.
    Ask yourself this. If they had a strong chance of beating you in court, they would have you there very quickly instead of sending lots of silly threats.

JanW
    Participant

I also resent paying to park in Eagles Meadows so have taken to using the small car park along the side of the church (spaces permitting) and walking up the road and over the bridge. Its cheaper and I have some exercise thrown in!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Almost one in five people in Wales waiting to start NHS treatment

News

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News