Aston Martin Invest In Welsh Future

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Aston Martin Invest In Welsh Future

• Author

Sheefag
    Participant

Great British brand to be hand built in Wales.

Aston Martin’s chief executive, Andrew Palmer, said: “Through a detailed evaluation of over 20 potential global locations for this new manufacturing facility, we were consistently impressed with the focus on quality, cost and speed from the Welsh government team.

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/feb/24/james-bond-carmarker-aston-martin-to-open-wales-factory-for-dbx-model

Sheefag
    Participant

Strange, I thought everyone would be JUST REJOICING AT THAT NEWS.

It appears that the death of the Welsh Patriot was not exaggerated.

Ferret
    Participant

Hazzah! Mind you I swore I’d never buy another Aston. Bloody ashtrays are tiny.

Sheefag
    Participant

Fair do’s Ferret, me auld Mustelid, but it’s not quite the OUTPOURING OF JOY that I was hoping for to be honest.

Daave63
    Participant

Good luck to um, I once had an Aston 1300 clubman estate – quality!

hobbyhorse
    Participant

It seems not every always has the same opinion as you. Perhaps you should be more considerate when other people post things they are passionate about. What an idiot!

Marvinuk
    Participant

Now that they are going to be built in Wales I will definitely be buying at least two, might just need to get a Saturday job to help save though

Marvinuk
    Participant

But on a more serious note Sheefag is right it is great to see the investment in Wales

Sheefag
    Participant

[quote quote=125406]It seems not every always has the same opinion as you. Perhaps you should be more considerate when other people post things they are passionate about. What an idiot![/quote]

Might I invite the Right Honourable Gentleman, to avail himself of this very short clip from that wonderful 1986 ‘coming of age’ classic, ‘Stand By Me’?

Suck my fat one, you cheap dime-store hood.

hobbyhorse
    Participant

One’s true colours always shine through!!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Campaign launched to reduce motorcycle-related deaths and serious injuries in north Wales

News

Funding support for sustainable projects in Clwydian Range and Dee Valley

News

Level crossing safety plea to North Wales holidaymakers this Easter

News

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News