Ash Tyres Wrexham

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Ash Tyres Wrexham

• Author

AMA Express
    Participant

Anybody know what’s happened to Ash Tyres on the Industrial Estate? Been past there a few times lately and it appears to be deserted. Tried phoning them to book a car in for an MOT today and there seems to be a fault on the line.

It had all the signs of a thriving, expanding business a few weeks ago.

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

Website still up and running Ash Tyres wrexham

Try emailing them [email protected]

Steve
    Participant

If you try the ebay store link on their site it says “Sorry, this shop does not exist.”

AMA Express
    Participant

Yep, I know the website’s still up and have checked their Facebook and Twitter pages.

I wanted to know of anyone had any first-hand info on what had happened as we get all our vehicles serviced, maintained and MOT’d there.

Whitevanman
    Participant

I was told earlier by a previous employee they had gone bust don’t know how true this is though but he has lost his job because it’s closed

Hi All,

Ash Tyres have well and truely gone, leaving my Dad with only one set of keys for his car. The business owner still has the main set of keys for my dad’s car which is a bit of a worry.

We went to pick up the car after Christmas and found that the business owner had left the car outside with all car doors unlocked.

Very worrying to think that the business owner still has a key that fits my dad’s car.

Steve
    Participant

@Jemma and Marc Jones 11427 wrote:

We went to pick up the car after Christmas and found that the business owner had left the car outside with all car doors unlocked.

Very worrying to think that the business owner still has a key that fits my dad’s car.

Dreadful service, what ever the circumstances!

Darlofan
    Participant

@Jemma and Marc Jones 11427 wrote:

Hi All,

Ash Tyres have well and truely gone, leaving my Dad with only one set of keys for his car. The business owner still has the main set of keys for my dad’s car which is a bit of a worry.

You’re quite lucky they left it outside. We had a friend who had a car in a garage when they went bust. It took them weeks to get the car back, the administrators dealing with it wanted proof they owned it, then there were issues over any money owed for work done.

info
    Participant

he ha sdone a runner he has riped a lot of firms off for stock and ramps and had some vans and sold them and some big boys from manchester want to get there hands on him
    he owes £1000’s he is a con man

info
    Participant

done one riped a few off no one knows were he is.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Welsh Government funding for children’s hospices not enough, says sector leader

News

College’s celebration of education and diversity goes from strength to strength

News

Clean energy projects ‘harming’ rural Wales, warns Conservative MS

News

News

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News