Ash tyres new open hours

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Ash tyres new open hours

• Author

ASH TYRES
    Participant

FROM TODAY ASH TYRES ARE NOW OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK.OUR NEW HOURS ARE AS FOLLOWS MON-FRI 8AM-5.30PM SAT 8AM-3PM SUN 10AM-3PM.FOR HELP,ADVICE OR ALL BOOKING ENQUIRIES PLEASE CALL 01978 661166.LOCATED @ UNIT 19&20 ABENBURY WAY WREXHAM IND ESTATE LL13 9UZ.EMAIL [email protected].:)

harry
    Participant

@ASH TYRES 3123 wrote:

FROM TODAY ASH TYRES ARE NOW OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK.OUR NEW HOURS ARE AS FOLLOWS MON-FRI 8AM-5.30PM SAT 8AM-3PM SUN 10AM-3PM.FOR HELP,ADVICE OR ALL BOOKING ENQUIRIES PLEASE CALL 01978 661166.LOCATED @ UNIT 19&20 ABENBURY WAY WREXHAM IND ESTATE LL13 9UZ.EMAIL [email protected].:)

Why don’t you just pay to advertise like all the other companies on here?! All your spamming threads have put me off I wont be using your company for tyres, if your to tight to pay for advertising what does that say about how you run your business!

angryShopper
    Participant

@harry 3130 wrote:

Why don’t you just pay to advertise like all the other companies on here?! All your spamming threads have put me off I wont be using your company for tyres, if your to tight to pay for advertising what does that say about how you run your business!

You really have the wrong idea about how to promote your business using social media, I’d happly built you a website and maintain your twitter feed for a 12month period for a reasonable fee. I’m good at what I do, and believe me, this is not the way to do it!

this user pretty much summed up my feelings about your business

JanW
    Participant

Whist I agree the posting was a tad naive at least I know of another tyre company and their opening hours. I will not hold their naivity against them as they may not be able to afford traditional advertising in the current economic climate. With the High Street companies closing at an alarming rate due to monetary failings who can blame them for trying to save the pennies.

angryShopper
    Participant

Has anyone used shitfit wrexham/ I’ve heard bad bad things, but it’s in such a handy place in town?

michellecook
    Participant

@angryShopper 3304 wrote:

Has anyone used shitfit wrexham/ I’ve heard bad bad things, but it’s in such a handy place in town?

Used them once, they were OK but very expensive. Unfortunately, at that particular moment, I didn’t have much choice.

Definitely would not recommend Halfords in Pen-Y-Bryn.

NJones
    Participant

Had to use Kwikfit one Sunday lunchtime a few years ago for an exhaust that dropped off in town. They got it up on the ramp, got the parts out and then went for lunch. Never again.

angryShopper
    Participant

Thanks for that guys, I might just use them for the nitrogen fill, there are only two places I know of in town who offer this service and both are poor, I’ll likly check out ats in chester, decent service, ok price and nitrogen fill

I really like the guys at hi-speed, so maybe tyres there and then quick dash on normal air to the kwik fit fitters

(normal air in tyres expands and contracts with heat / cold , using nitrogen your pressure is always consistant, saves tyre wear :D )

angryShopper
    Participant

@michellecook 3306 wrote:

Definitely would not recommend Halfords in Pen-Y-Bryn.

I don’t think they sell tyres, but I totally agree, I’ve had poor work done by them, they did rectify at their expense but it’s not the point when it’s quite engine critical work.

michellecook
    Participant

@angryShopper 3343 wrote:

I don’t think they sell tyres, but I totally agree, I’ve had poor work done by them, they did rectify at their expense but it’s not the point when it’s quite engine critical work.

They tried to flog me tyres when I had my MOT done. Then they also tried to sell me an exhaust part for £150 got the same part from Wrexham Motoring Supplies for £34. Quote for parts and work was almost £400, parts cost me around £120 and took about 30 minutes to fit.

My OH had an exhaust replaced by them and took that back for a re-fit as it was so badly done, I could have fitted it better.

Coincidentally, the guy doing the MOT is mates with the one who owns Ash Tyres.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Youngsters create new garden for Wrexham’s Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service

News

McElhenney And Reynolds Will Continue Wrexham Progress

News

Wrexham students dig in to create peace garden at local care home

News

Hundreds take part in inaugural 5k and 10k race in aid of Wrexham-based hospice

News

College students hosting Wrexham football themed charity dinner for local causes

News

RSPCA urges a radical rethink of animals’ rights as part of ‘For Every Kind’ campaign

News