Asda car wash

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Asda car wash

• Author

Rondetto
    Participant

Anyone know what’s going on at Asda? The car wash is no longer there. It was so handy.

AMA Express
    Participant

When I worked at ASDA all the home delivery vans had to be washed off site because of the lack of suitable, environmentally friendly drainage on site. We pointed out to management the double standards allowing the car wash to operate using the same drains. Perhaps the management finally came to their senses.

Rondetto
    Participant

I was just wondering whether they were making their own car wash in that space. It would be very handy.

AMA Express
    Participant

I doubt it.

WreX-iT
    Participant

This would have been a franchise, so i would guess the agreement ended or the ‘owners’ pulled out.

Fancy a new career Rondetto? You could partner up with AMA Express.

WreX-iT
    Participant

AMA Express
    Participant

I’m sure you’d be more suited to providing handjobs WreX-iT.

WreX-iT
    Participant

[quote quote=163261]I’m sure you’d be more suited to providing handjobs WreX-iT.[/quote]

There are enough complaints on their Facebook site about stains on cars without my handywork.

MP1953
    Participant

Anyone know what they are doing where the car wash was, could they be putting proper drains etc in for the car wash to go back there ?

Rondetto
    Participant

The sign just says they are extending the car park, I was hoping they would put a car wash there myself.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News