ASDA car park delays costing the store money!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum ASDA car park delays costing the store money!

• Author

Daave63
    Participant

Earlier today I attempted to enter ASDA car park but was unable to do so as a stupid driver of an articulate truck delivering to the store took the wrong entrance, and motorist were left fuming and queuing for minutes! I for one took evasive and spun round the petrol station to avoid the gridlock. Only then to get stuck behind the bloody truck as it had managed to come back out of the car park by now. Anyway ASDA tough luck as I spent my £5.17 in Tesco!
    So come on Wrexham Council what are you going to do about this fiasco?

AMA Express
    Participant

Ban cars from the car park to allow LGVs plenty of room to turn around in the event that they take the wrong turn.

Plus, all pedestrians using the car park must wear full PPE ie HiViz, hardhat, ear defenders, googles, and safety boots.

Daave63
    Participant

AMA, are you taking the PPEE?

Rex Ham
    Participant

Daave63 what does an “articulate truck” sound like? Does it go Brhum Brhum, rather than brum brum?

Andy
    Participant

Are you sure you were in the correct lane at the roundabout Daave?

Daave63
    Participant

OMG! You guys, I was just bored on Sunday and just wanted to speak to someone on the forum, stop taking the piss, its not very nice you know!

Darlofan
    Participant

How slow do you drive if the truck managed to turn around and get passed you as you went through the petrol station?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News