Armed Forces Champion?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Armed Forces Champion?

• Author

CerysHughes
    Participant

Maureen, thanks for your reference on Cllr Griffiths, can you elaborate on what he has done for “the cause”?

Please can you fill the blanks on what he has done? Can you tell me when in the council meeting minutes he has championed the Armed Forces?

Maureen Gray
    Participant

Er…….ooh you CerysH you, you’ve out witted me again! I’m way out of my depth now, I didn’t know that you had to follow up a good comment with another good comment. The only thing I would say is I don’t read the council meeting minutes, I do have a life, I just meant that Cll Griffiths is a dedicated Councillor for his ward and the council itself.

So p**s off!

CerysHughes
    Participant

I’m sure nobody in Plas Madoc thinks he is dedicated.

But thanks for pointing out there is nothing to prove that he is an armed forces champion except for the Council Press Release copywriter employee who had no choice but to write what his boss (Cllr Griffiths) wants.

dale
    Participant

I’m quite dedicated to my job, can I be Armed Forces Champion?

Sheefag
    Participant

Dale, it appears that ANYONE can.

dale
    Participant

I’ll do it as long as it doesn’t involve actually doing anything. I quite like the title “Champion”. I’m hoping to get promoted to “Tsar” later on this year!

Sheefag
    Participant

Ha….!

Maureen Gray
    Participant

@CerysHughes 19704 wrote:

I’m sure nobody in Plas Madoc thinks he is dedicated.

But thanks for pointing out there is nothing to prove that he is an armed forces champion except for the Council Press Release copywriter employee who had no choice but to write what his boss (Cllr Griffiths) wants.

Two points Hughes,
    1, Plas Madoc is not his Ward!!
    3, what happened to 2,
    2, ah! there it is!
    B, I never mentioned anything about his war record one way or another!

CerysHughes
    Participant

@Maureen Gray 19713 wrote:

Two points Hughes,
    1, Plas Madoc is not his Ward!!
    3, what happened to 2,
    2, ah! there it is!
    B, I never mentioned anything about his war record one way or another!

Yes his ward is in gwerysyllt East/South but it was he and his report that closed Plas Madoc with a loss of jobs for that community. The leisure centre is open but only 4 of those jobs have been replaced, instead run by volunteers and WAG’s version of the YTS.

on the subject on him being dedicated, I’m sure many of his constituents voted for him thinking he was dedicated to the labour party values* and they must feel conned that he jumped ship whilst getting voted in on the labour party mandate. Has he spoken about Tesco closing in his ward? Tried to campaign for tesco to remain open or something to be in its place?

Dedicated to his selfish desire of the gravy train? – Yes / Dedicated to voters of Gwyrsyllt East/South? No.

Coincidently it was days after leaving the labour party he began this armed forces champion pr campaign. I guess he will be contesting the next election as part of the Armed Forces Champion party.

* nb – not sure if the labour has any values any more.

Maureen Gray
    Participant

What ? He’s not in the Labour party any more? Sh1thouse!!

By the way love, Plas Madoc Leisure Centre has been draining money for years, long may it stay afloat but its only been open months yet. As for Tesco, this multi-national will only trade at a profit, its not a community food bank!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

A view from Wrexham’s Member of the Senedd

News

Welsh Government funding for children’s hospices not enough, says sector leader

News

College’s celebration of education and diversity goes from strength to strength

News

Clean energy projects ‘harming’ rural Wales, warns Conservative MS

News

News

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News