Approval Granted For £270k Investment Into Town Centre Improvements

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Approval Granted For £270k Investment Into Town Centre Improvements

• Author

spechunter
    Participant

Only signed up to have a little moan about this new article.

“a percentage of the £270,000 will be invested into four new CCTV cameras to address anti-social behaviour in some parts of the town. Such behaviour is a frequent comment on the Wrexham.com social media accounts, and has been ‘recognised’ by Wrexham Council, and this is a definite response to concerns.”

What are the CCTV cameras going to do?, it wont stop the behaviour it isn’t now.

Everyone knows what the problem is making the town a mess and its all the druggies just laying about causing issues, why cant some of the money be spent on some sort of day centre they can hang about in close to the town, it will instantly make a difference.

“a further £75,000 will be invested into new Christmas lights for the town.”

Its all good and well trying to make the town look nice but the problem above needs to be sorted first before we bother with new christmas lights??

I dont feel safe walking around the town at the moment and everytime I walk through I see something awful.

Best thing to happen to the town recently is the fat boar, its the only thing thats brought me into the town during the day, we need more places like this.

Sheefag
    Participant

Interestingly, ‘The Fat Boar’ is named after Daave’s missus.

Daave63
    Participant

[quote quote=134247]Interestingly, ‘The Fat Boar’ is named after Daave’s missus.

[/quote]

OMG Shefag! That is a shocking remark, funny but shocking! And besides, I thought I was your wife now!

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

Play nice boys!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham Council set to decide on 20mph ‘adjustments’ which ‘begin from September’

News

Wales’ fire authorities lack accountability amid harassment allegations, Senedd hears

News

Closure plan for Welshpool and Caernarfon Air Ambulance bases confirmed – with new base planned for ‘middle of North Wales’

News

Trading Standards warning over Facebook user “fraudulently advertising events locally”

News

The Ultimate Guide to Nickelodeon Resort Punta Cana

News

The Essential Guide to User Acceptance Testing (UAT)

News