ANOTHER “exciting vision for the redevelopment of the town centre”

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum ANOTHER “exciting vision for the redevelopment of the town centre”

• Author

Councillor X
    Participant

More improvements to the already beautiful town of ours. I cant wait.

I hope it looks as nice as the 2015 Master Plan has turned out.

wrexview
    Participant

A few trees and some ivy wouldn’t cost much!

George4
    Participant

The GATEWAY TO WREXHAM talked about but nothing gets done, pie in the sky!

JaneJ
    Participant

I am sure everyone would agree an improved ‘Gateway’ would be good but it is no good if the offer from the town as a retail centre is not improved. The town like all others across the UK are going to have a really big uphill struggle as they try and reshape their offer in the future. The crucial footfall is unlikely to return to pre Covid levels and will take lots of imagination to come up with alternative trade methods and products.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News

Prioritise support over punishment for young vapers, says Public Health Wales

News