All in the name of Allan!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum All in the name of Allan!

• Author

Daave63
    Participant

I know that I’m going to get some stick for this, but I’ve been on this earth over half a century now and there has been some great achievements and progress but, I believe it is time now that the authorities – the police & army’s around the free world – stop pussy-footing around with these cowardly terrorists and take action now before they kill any more innocent people. They are not going to stop – as there is no war to be won – just senseless killing to try and be recognised.
    And how many times, after the latest almost daily incidents of mass killing do the authorities announce “oh yes, this terror suspect is well known to us, and we had been keeping tabs on him for a while now” or “the suspect was recently released/convicted for terrorist activities”.
    So lock them up now, eradicate them or at least keep them on tag forever. If they do no harm, then good, but at least we will know where they are. If they leave the country, then good, but don’t let them back in.
    And before anyone says “they are not all terrorists, so you cannot lock them all up!”, I would say “No you cannot, but those who are identified or have proven links with certain groups should be” It’s our lives, futures and safety at stake here, their beliefs and actions are not welcome here even when claiming it’s all in the name of Allan!.

And while I’m on one as well, it’s time the police and the council started knocking on doors, checking who lives in properties, giving out more ASBO’s, tags and movement orders and hopefully stopping burglaries, drug selling and many other crimes blighting our town.

Ooh! I’m fuming!!

Captain C
    Participant

Oh my God, I never thought I would say this BUT I AGREE WITH EVERY WORD YOU HAVE JUST SAID.

Rex Ham
    Participant

Oh Daave63, I am very close to agreeing with you and I really do recognise the passion behind your post (for what it’s worth!), the trouble is, that leads us to a police state. People complain about CCTV in the street. I do agree with you about tagging suspects, if you have done nowt wrong, you have nowt to fear. But who decides what a suspect looks like?

There that didn’t hurt did it!!!!!

Andy
    Participant

+1

krazypaving
    Participant

Totally agree. If they are known to have links then why arent they being watched…

MattJ
    Participant

Can you all provide me with all your internet search/download history? Whilst you’re at it can you let me know where you work so I an follow you around 24/7?

I mean, if you’ve done nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about.

Daave63
    Participant

Cheers Rex Ham, but I’d rather a police state than a sorry state though!
    And by the way,no problem at all MattJ mate, you can have all my internet search/download history, just don’t let the wife see it!
    And I know I’ve done nothing wrong, so please do follow me around 24/7, I would feel much safer knowing you were there looking out for me!

krazypaving
    Participant

They should be kept an eye on if they have links with terrorism. By all means feel free to look through my internet history and follow me around, at least you will know that i am one less person who is going to commit a massacre, and i will feel safe in the knowledge someone has my back.

Rondetto
    Participant

Well done, somebody had to say what we are all thinking.

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=114744]I know that I’m going to get some stick for this, but I’ve been on this earth over half a century now and there has been some great achievements and progress but, I believe it is time now that the authorities – the police & army’s around the free world – stop pussy-footing around with these cowardly terrorists and take action now before they kill any more innocent people. They are not going to stop – as there is no war to be won – just senseless killing to try and be recognised.
    And how many times, after the latest almost daily incidents of mass killing do the authorities announce “oh yes, this terror suspect is well known to us, and we had been keeping tabs on him for a while now” or “the suspect was recently released/convicted for terrorist activities”.
    So lock them up now, eradicate them or at least keep them on tag forever. If they do no harm, then good, but at least we will know where they are. If they leave the country, then good, but don’t let them back in.
    And before anyone says “they are not all terrorists, so you cannot lock them all up!”, I would say “No you cannot, but those who are identified or have proven links with certain groups should be” It’s our lives, futures and safety at stake here, their beliefs and actions are not welcome here even when claiming it’s all in the name of Allan!.

And while I’m on one as well, it’s time the police and the council started knocking on doors, checking who lives in properties, giving out more ASBO’s, tags and movement orders and hopefully stopping burglaries, drug selling and many other crimes blighting our town.

Ooh! I’m fuming!!

[/quote]Why do you think we have problems with so calld terrorists (any)? Don’t be too quick to lambast those that fight for what they possibly see as freedom from interfernce from the west.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

9 Tips for Crafting the Perfect College Admission Essay

News

County Lines drug dealers targeted as part of major police operation

News

Clwyd South MS gives ringing endorsement to church bell restoration bid

News

Works on New Broughton housing development set to begin in spring

News

North Wales chief constable backs new Police Anti-Corruption and Abuse Reporting Service

News

Welsh gaming professionals flying the flag at “instrumental” US conference

News