Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson for PM

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson for PM

• Author

WreX-iT
    Participant

I hate Tories but Boris will carry us through BREXIT.

If he does then my long life labour conviction to vote labour might be rocked!

GO TEAM BORIS!,,,

MargaretA
    Participant

If he has the solutions to the various impasse, why has he not put them forward before?
    Like all those who voted leave, I’d like to see it done, but not at any cost. Then perhaps we can start dealing with some of the other problems in our country.

Maureen Gray
    Participant

If they had spent the money they have wasted on Brexit on NHS, schools, roads etc this country would be in a much better state.
    #never-waste-my-vote-voting-again

Matt
    Participant

I sincerely hope Boris becomes PM. He’s the final nail in the Tory coffin.

WreX-iT
    Participant

[quote quote=169782]I sincerely hope Boris becomes PM. He’s the final nail in the Tory coffin.[/quote]

Labour are busy crucifying themselves with their REMAIN comments …. Boris is a tit but ….

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=169865]
    Labour are busy crucifying themselves with their REMAIN comments …. Boris is a tit but ….

[/quote]

Watson is a colossal numpty of the highest order – you think he’s unpopular amongst Brexiteers – try & find a friend of his in actual Labour’s rank & file support.

He has been the dirtiest snake going back to 2016. We ignore what he says on anything as he has no swing within the PLP or the CLP. Most of his allies left to Change UK (or whatever they are called now).

Unfortunately when he gives sound bites to the press they are considered coming from a Labour source.

Matt
    Participant

All hail the new Prime Minister. Hunt is Johnson’s stooge – so the entire competition was illusory.

DerekJackson
    Participant

At least Rory Stewart would have been a real challenge against Boris in a debate as he knows he is unlikely to get a Cabinet or Senior position in a Boris Government whereas Hunt will surely take a senior cabinet position (even deputy) so will not give a real challenge – yet again personal interest above the interest of the country.

Let’s hope Rory Stewart and some of his supporters will be effective backbenchers- whether Boris or Hunt get the top job the fact that there started out to be so many candidates in the leadership battle shows that the Tory Party are internally so fragmented and internal fighting could be their total down fall. Boris only has about 100 job roles to give out to keep Tory MPs on side – these cover Cabinet, Ministerial position, Deputies, Private Secretaries, Chairs of Parliamentary Groups etc.

Boris has 143 on board but he has 143 who are not – all of them can become a force of united disgruntled back benchers. The numbers still don’t in anyway show that a Boris Brexit plan will get through Parliament.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Welsh Government funding for children’s hospices not enough, says sector leader

News

College’s celebration of education and diversity goes from strength to strength

News

Clean energy projects ‘harming’ rural Wales, warns Conservative MS

News

News

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News