Ale Trail/ Booze Trail

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Ale Trail/ Booze Trail

• Author

99DylanJones
    Participant

Well said JoJO and just reaffirms what I had suggested in the first place about an ale trail with an expectation that people would have at least one drink in each venue– the number of venues should have either been reduced or the number of on off stops someone could make should have been reduced.
    What is the difference between the behaviour of this group of Real Ale drinkers and those who frequent the various service provision most evenings at the end of King Street.
    I to am nit against people enjoying themselves but don’t put other people at risk and don’t behave in an anti social way..

justjojo2011
    Participant

Exactly. Someone has said that because of it being real ale, it would only attract a certain type of drinker. Seems to me it doesn’t matter what type of drinker you are, you can still behave in an anti social way after you’ve had too many.

@99DylanJones 15431 wrote:

Well said JoJO and just reaffirms what I had suggested in the first place about an ale trail with an expectation that people would have at least one drink in each venue– the number of venues should have either been reduced or the number of on off stops someone could make should have been reduced.
    What is the difference between the behaviour of this group of Real Ale drinkers and those who frequent the various service provision most evenings at the end of King Street.
    I to am nit against people enjoying themselves but don’t put other people at risk and don’t behave in an anti social way..

Rob
    Participant

A Councillor did raise concerns – Wrexham Says Hello App Features In Town Promo Review | Wrexham.com

“On a mention of the forthcoming Real Ale Trail Cllr Paul Blackwell enquired if a bus full of beer drinkers would be safe. He was told by multiple members how real ale drinkers ‘sing’ rather than anything else. Another suggested a visit to a taxi office in town at 2am on a Friday night would be an interesting contrast.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News