Aldi for Rhostyllen?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Aldi for Rhostyllen?

• Author

JohnSmith001
    Participant

Do you love shopping at Aldi. Download the FREE app at https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/aldi-shopping-list/id939510733?mt=8

Rob
    Participant

@JohnSmith001 16751 wrote:

Do you love shopping at Aldi. Download the FREE app at https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/aldi-shopping-list/id939510733?mt=8

This appears to be 100% lower grade meat in a tin….

Why Aldi would be paying people to post junk around the internet to promote one of their apps seems quite odd!

Theresa
    Participant

@Rob 16754 wrote:

This appears to be 100% lower grade meat in a tin….

Haha, good line Rob :D I’m going to use this line when weeding out spammers on a forum I help run :D

jimbow
    Participant

I have had an e mail today from Arthurs who have garages at Newtown and Oswestry, to welcome me to their takeover of Dickens Peugeot Wrexham. A little confusing.

Chris
    Participant

Aldi deal didn’t happen Arthurs took over last friday

Animal Mother
    Participant

@Chris 17364 wrote:

Aldi deal didn’t happen Arthurs took over last friday

That’s a shame.

chrisedw
    Participant

I live on the main road about 200 meters from Dickens. I’m sure the proposed Aldi supermarket would be welcomed by locals. Saving them the bother of the journey into Wrexham. Also, Aldi’s prices are much cheaper than the other local retailer which means further savings when you also don’t need to travel into town. The only downsides I can see would be the added traffic using the already busy junction. It’s sometimes difficult to get back onto the main road especially when the local businesses close at the end of the day.

cmaj76
    Participant
Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Calls for urgent clarity of future of nuclear energy developments in North Wales

News

A view from Wrexham’s Member of the Senedd

News

Welsh Government funding for children’s hospices not enough, says sector leader

News

College’s celebration of education and diversity goes from strength to strength

News

Clean energy projects ‘harming’ rural Wales, warns Conservative MS

News

News