Acton Motorbike Crash

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Acton Motorbike Crash

• Author

Steve
    Participant

I am confused :confused:

The headline on your site says a Teenager on a motorbike was involved in a crash, however their is no way that bike is 50cc, I would be very surprised if it was a 125cc.

Medium motorbikes up to 35 kW – Age 19+
    Motorbikes unlimited in size/power – Age 21+ or 24+

The photo and headline do not appear to match? Hope everyone makes a full recovery.

Rob
    Participant

I might have got the wrong end of the stick and I cant say I am a motorbike expert – however the info was from North Wales Police mentioning ‘motorbike and a Toyota Yaris’ involved in the crash, and ‘the rider of the motorbike, a teenage boy’.

Steve
    Participant

I may be wrong, it just looks like a 400cc or 600cc bike to me?

AMA Express
    Participant

Does it really matter ?

Daave63
    Participant

From what I heard, the bike was stolen, so I don’t think licensing laws come into it.

michellecook
    Participant

The lad is 15.

Sadly, this isn’t a surprise. I tried to call 101 about a week previous to this as there were 4 of them on 2 bikes racing down Cefn Rd from Industrial Estate on trial bikes. The way they were driving was seriously erratic with no regard to other road users.

missmarple
    Participant

@Steve 13132 wrote:

I am confused :confused:

The headline on your site says a Teenager on a motorbike was involved in a crash, however their is no way that bike is 50cc, I would be very surprised if it was a 125cc.

Medium motorbikes up to 35 kW – Age 19+
    Motorbikes unlimited in size/power – Age 21+ or 24+

The photo and headline do not appear to match? Hope everyone makes a full recovery.

My husband said exactly the same thing about the bike – that a teenager couldn’t have been riding it legally so it makes sense to read the later comment that it was stolen.

NJones
    Participant

I too heard it was stolen. Bike looks like a 400 or 600 cc too. Just glad he didn’t hurt anyone else too badly.

99DylanJones
    Participant

The sad thing about this case is that a youngster has been injured after stealing property that is effectively a deadly weapon in the wrong hands and the driver of the vehicle will clearly have this in their conscious for a long time to come with horrible flash backs.
    If he is only 15 a few years ago he might have had the opportunity of having fun at a Youth Club — current Council closure programme has put paid to that. How many more incidents will have to occur before the closure of activities shows the problems in the Council policy.

Daave63
    Participant

Come on Dylan, some lowlife dipstick steals something expensive that someone has paid a lot of money for, rides it like an idiot into some innocent person’s car and, wreck it, wreck them, wreck the bike and you seriously blame the Council policy. If I was alowed to swear on here I would, you ducking prcik!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News

Three arrested over ‘intent to supply Class B drugs’

News

16 year old charged with range of driving offences in Rhos

News

A view from Wrexham’s Member of Parliament

News

Wrexham University announce Professor Joe Yates as new Vice-Chancellor