Accounts Trainees Wanted

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Accounts Trainees Wanted

• Author

gsco
    Participant

Hello lovely people of Wrexham.

In conjunction with Careers Wales and Yale College, we are currently looking to invest in 2 local school-leavers (aged 16+) who are interested in training to become an accountant. No experience in accountancy is necessary.

The individuals will get full on-the-job training in all aspects of accountancy and taxation at our new Wrexham offices, along with day release at Yale College (AAT Accountancy Qualification).

If you know of somebody who may be interested please send them to the following link for more details:

CWA-AMS –

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

What a great way to advertise the vacancies. I hope you find suitable candidates via wrexham.com

harry
    Participant

wish i was 16 again, would of jumped at this chance, oh well only 17 years to late lol:(

Conde
    Participant

Hi gs&co, I phone the contact number on your website re: this position – sounds like a fantastic opportunity.

gsco
    Participant

Hi all.

Thanks for the positive feedback.

I can quite honestly say that you get great relevant and practical experience by studying the AAT. I studied Accountancy at University and completed the AAT final stage (prior to my ICAEW training). I can honestly say that the skills gained through studying the AAT were far more relevant to the day to day goings on in an accountancy practice than the degree.

A further benefit of the AAT is that, upon completion, you get exemptions from certain examinations further down the line if you decide to pursue one of the ICAEW/ACCA/CIMA qualifications.

Of course, there is the added benefit of saving on university tuition fees (which are forever increasing!).

Conde, thank you for you call earlier.
    To confirm, the following webpage shows the details that you were querying:

Do I get paid? – Apprenticeships

Conde
    Participant

@gs&co 7807 wrote:

Conde, thank you for you call earlier.
    To confirm, the following webpage shows the details that you were querying:

Do I get paid? – Apprenticeships

Diolch!
    It looks like I’m going to have to spruce up the ol’ CV.
    It’d be fantastic to be involved with a local accountancy company – definitely something I’m interested in ( I’m sure others will be also!).

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Opportunity knocks for Wrexham brewery at major trade show

News

Man taken to hospital after incident at Brymbo property

News

Wrexham shoplifter jailed after city centre offences

News

Wrexham to take on Vancouver White Caps in ‘Wrex Coast Tour’

News

National Playday returning to Wrexham for a fun-filled day of activities!

News

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News