A55 Roadworks

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum A55 Roadworks

• Author

Councillor X
    Participant

Any idea when work on the roundabout starts? It’s going to be a nightmare getting to work!:confused:

Councillor X
    Participant

Any idea when work on the roundabout starts? It’s going to be a nightmare getting to work!:confused:

Taffy
    Participant

Just googled it and it looks like they start sometime in June 2014 and run until February 2015.

Ferret
    Participant

@Councillor X 12431 wrote:

Councillor X – Y?

harry
    Participant

ones on the A483 atm are a pain in the arse, im wasting my life away daily in them to and from work !:mad:

Darlofan
    Participant

@harry 12469 wrote:

ones on the A483 atm are a pain in the arse, im wasting my life away daily in them to and from work !:mad:

Happened for the last 3 years, looks like they’re doing a bridge at a time. Why they couldn’t do the Rhos one(doing at moment) and Brymbo(did last year) at the same time is beyond me. they are close enough together that one lane closure would have done both and saved 5 weeks hassle. I was thinking as well a constant video of the works would have been good as they’ve been there 4 weeks now and several days I pass it a few times and there has been nobody there. Nevermind I look forward to next year, It’ll be the Rossett bridge then(that’ll kill speed camera man as most of his customers will be in slow moving tailbacks);)

harry
    Participant

its closed from J4-J3 tonight (well it was at 10pm). I passed at 3pm yesterday and there was no one working there :rolleyes:

Born Acorn
    Participant

It seems like safety improvements for possible bridge strikes rather than actual strengthening. I remember they overhauled the A525 bridge in the late ninetees/early 00s?

Darlofan
    Participant

@Born Acorn 12546 wrote:

It seems like safety improvements for possible bridge strikes rather than actual strengthening. I remember they overhauled the A525 bridge in the late ninetees/early 00s?

That’s right although I do wonder how many bridge strikes there have been.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News

Three arrested over ‘intent to supply Class B drugs’

News

16 year old charged with range of driving offences in Rhos

News

A view from Wrexham’s Member of Parliament

News

Wrexham University announce Professor Joe Yates as new Vice-Chancellor