A483,J5, which lane?!!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum A483,J5, which lane?!!

• Author

Metalhead
    Participant

@Born Acorn 8309 wrote:

Yes that’s a very easy way for spammers to automatically harvest your email.

Yep, unless this is a defunct email address (in which case there is not a problem) there is a very real possibility that there could soon be an influx of offers from Thai brides, fake Rolex watch sellers and the like. Once this happens the email address would most likely need to discarded, far easier to change the forum username if this is the case before some spambot picks it up.

Darlofan
    Participant

I posted about this issue sometime last year. The signs and layout were changed in June 2012 and over a year later people still don’t get it. I get people flashing and shaking heads but not actually had a confrontation yet. I wish they would though as i’d love to drag them back down there and show them the signs and see what they say.
    I think what is needed are large white right hand arrows on the road in both lanes. The yellow signs(I think there are 6 of them)seem to get missed!!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News