A483 Stand Water & Flood Spots

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum A483 Stand Water & Flood Spots

• Author

isobelgarner
    Participant

Definately Trunk Road Agency responsibility – website is northwales-tra.gov.uk. There is an incident form on the right hand side of the home page – probably needs to be reported by lots of people.:)

NJones
    Participant

Isobel Garner? Didn’t you used to be Wrexham Council chief exec?

angryShopper
    Participant

If everyone here wrote to that agency I can tell you NOTHING would be done. If wrexham.com were to lead a campaign on twitter and face-book and local forums, and raised it with BBC wales once it had gained enough speed I’m sure something would be done, it’s a matter of creating embarrassment for the agency and the council.

It’s not like money was not spend on that road, it was built over mine shafts and all sorts which were plugged up and such like, it took some work, it’s an investment that is not being looked after (the incident with the faulty tarmac last time it was surfaced etc, that’s why it had to be done twice), shows cost cutting, yes this time it was the contractor not the council / highways etc. but even the double resurface work didn’t fix this swimming pool just prior to junc 4 north. there’s a small one junc 3 south,

I’ve never known a major trunk road like this! (in the uk)

Rob
    Participant

Another car off today within a few meteres of the aqua planing spot highlighted last year and after heavy rain it still appears.

Coincidence?

Darlofan
    Participant

@Rob 7087 wrote:

Another car off today within a few meteres of the aqua planing spot highlighted last year and after heavy rain it still appears.

Coincidence?

What’s amazing is earlier in the year we had the roadworks on the bridge about 40 yards past the flooding spot yet nothing was done for the months that lane 2 was coned off. I drove passed it daily many times in rain and then the heavy snow, looking at the surface water sitting there and wondered why the council didn’t look into it or get it sorted.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News