A483 Pinchpoint Chester/Wrexham

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum A483 Pinchpoint Chester/Wrexham

• Author

Maureen Gray
    Participant

@justjojo2011 18091 wrote:

It’s great. I don’t drive so don’t get stuck in the traffic, but I get stuck in the bus station and at bus stops waiting for buses to get my son to and from school. Obviously not the fault of the buses but in this weather, with a 15 week old and a disability, it’s not good to be spending an hour in a bus stop.

Couple of issues here,
    1, Have you check the soles of your shoes ? as you seem to get stuck a lot!
    2, Believe you me, it IS the fault of the buses.
    3, Should you really be talking your 15 week old son to school?
    4, Or are you referring to you son as “a disability” Not very PC.
    5, And are you so thin that you can fit in a bus stop?

brymbo76
    Participant

@Maureen Gray 18379 wrote:

What a waste of characters!

1. You could be more kinder, Maureen Gray, that was my first ever message on the Wrexham.com forum!
    2. You needn’t quote my entire message, Maureen Gray!
    3. If you are going to reply to my message, Maureen Gray, say something useful and constructive!

“I look forward to hearing back from anyone else with similar experiences as myself and their thoughts and views”.

johnhoppy
    Participant

“Believe you me, it IS the fault of the buses”

Maureen Gray….do you honestly believe that buses are able to avoid traffic chaos that the rest of us have to negotiate. Dream on!!

danofthewibble
    Participant

@Maureen Gray 18379 wrote:

What a waste of characters!

A phrase which often pops into my head as adequate description of your frequent spammy posts which add nothing to any debate, a style which reached its nadir when you posted replies to every thread simply to be the most recent poster on them all the other day, which I’m sure lead to several people whacking their heads against a brick wall in order that their brains could be taken down to an equivalent level.

BorrasBill
    Participant

@Maureen Gray 18380 wrote:

Couple of issues here,
    1, Have you check the soles of your shoes ? as you seem to get stuck a lot!
    2, Believe you me, it IS the fault of the buses.
    3, Should you really be talking your 15 week old son to school?
    4, Or are you referring to you son as “a disability” Not very PC.
    5, And are you so thin that you can fit in a bus stop?

Not very helpful comments. I have also been stuck in the bus station for a long time, it is cold, draughty, stinks of tobacco smoke. How can a bus be at fault? If anything it would be the driver, but how is he/she supposed to get through roadworks that cars cannot? Also it’s “your” son, not “you” son!!

BenjaminM
    Participant

Obviously, Dan and Bill do not recognise the comedic value of Maureen’s post.
    I welcome them as a refreshing change to some of the puerile posts purporting to be reasoned wisdom, that appear on this forum.
    Carry on Maureen, I for one look forward to your next missive! :-)

AMA Express
    Participant

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Sheefag
    Participant

I like Maureen, one day, I shall make her my wife, do you hear me Maureen?
    DO YOU?

AMA Express
    Participant

papalazarou6os.jpg

Sheefag
    Participant

Captain C, I’m the one on the left.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Rare newts thriving after north east Wales pond restoration

News

Plans Submitted to Create Studio Flat Above Wrexham Fast Food Restaurant

News

Football Banning Order issued to Wrexham man for ‘pyro offences’

News

Ambulance Service ‘expecting the Bank Holiday period to be a busy one for us’

News

Reminder to check for Schools Essentials Grant before window closes at end of May

News

Wrexham AFC Women Awarded first UEFA License and FAW Tier 1 License renews for 2024/25 Season

News