A483 A55 Junction Changes

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum A483 A55 Junction Changes

• Author

moggsie
    Participant

Slightly off-topic…

I’m going to have to change my username from Moggsie to Meldrew I think !

Lights on Ruthin Rd. are down yet again !!!

caveat emptor

Danielkg
    Participant

Well the signs warning us are up already; 15th September let the queues & nightmares begin

Taffy
    Taffy
    Participant

@danielkg 14680 wrote:

Well the signs warning us are up already; 15th September let the queues & nightmares begin

That’s going to make my commute to and from Ellesmere Port fun!

Danielkg
    Participant

It’s going to make many commutes fun – there are a few alternative routes (longer) but I can imagine that they too will become busy and cause delays – Best warn work we’ll be late…

Rondetto
    Rondetto
    Participant

I hate to think of the amount of people missing flights from Manchester and Liverpool.

Darlofan
    Participant

Totally closed during night as well!!

johnhoppy
    Participant

@darlofan 14686 wrote:

And there was me thinking I’d be ok going to the airport in the early hours !! Seriously though it is probably the best thing to do to complete the road works in the shortest possible time and with the least amount of chaos. The diversionary routes will be quiet enough in the middle of the night.

Taffy
    Taffy
    Participant

@darlofan 14686 wrote:

Couldn’t/Didn’t see anything about over night closures on the signs this morning. I did notice a camera has been set up on the flyover between the Llay turn off and the Post House end. Maybe to monitor traffic?

Danielkg
    Participant

@taffy 14697 wrote:

Couldn’t/Didn’t see anything about over night closures on the signs this morning. I did notice a camera has been set up on the flyover between the Llay turn off and the Post House end. Maybe to monitor traffic?

Bizarre – the signs have been there a few days now – driving that way in half an hour; will check as the signs are huge – mind you if you’re getting on the by-pass from the Rossett turn off then there are no signs after there until you reach the roundabout

Danielkg
    Participant

Yep the signs are there – closures of the A483 will be between 10pm and 5am – I have contacted the Highways Agency to request a schedule of works and their planned diversion routes.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.