A483 A55 Junction Changes Updates & Info Thread

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum A483 A55 Junction Changes Updates & Info Thread

• Author

Darlofan
    Participant

@Danielkg 16005 wrote:

Did they complete phase 1 on time?
    I’ve not been that way since last week when I thought they were miles away from it.

Not sure but past this afternoon and all sides and central reservation have all been cleared and there’s an extra lane laid on left round to Rossett.

Danielkg
    Participant

Guess not then. The plan suggested that the traffic lights for Rough Hill would have been completed by now

Rob
    Participant

@Darlofan 16007 wrote:

Not sure but past this afternoon and all sides and central reservation have all been cleared and there’s an extra lane laid on left round to Rossett.

This is where the fun could start if the new bit of road is going to be used for traffic while the roundabout is dug up!

AMA Express
    Participant

Looks as though the roundabout HAS been dug out this morning.

miserableoldbugger
    Participant

Come on folks, please be kind to these workmen.

They are going as much as they can in the 2-3 hours in 24 that they actually do some work.

We are on schedule to finish in March, we are just not sure in which year that will be.

Darlofan
    Participant

@miserableoldbugger 16174 wrote:

Come on folks, please be kind to these workmen.

They are going as much as they can in the 2-3 hours in 24 that they actually do some work.

We are on schedule to finish in March, we are just not sure in which year that will be.

I was thinking today how much they’ve done so far with no trouble to motorists at all.

MP1953
    Participant

@Darlofan 16186 wrote:

I was thinking today how much they’ve done so far with no trouble to motorists at all.

Very true, the only mess up was the pre-work done in August and September, I think it was …

miserableoldbugger
    Participant

Anyone think they are still doing a good job?
    The right turn and traffic lights to Rough Hill were supposed to be completed in October and it still seems weeks away.
    Is it not strange that no one from the HA appears on here to defend the awful laziness of the contractors?

johnhoppy
    Participant

@miserableoldbugger 16582 wrote:

Anyone think they are still doing a good job?
    The right turn and traffic lights to Rough Hill were supposed to be completed in October and it still seems weeks away.
    Is it not strange that no one from the HA appears on here to defend the awful laziness of the contractors?

I doubt if anyone from the Highways Authority thinks about looking at Wrexham.com

Taffy
    Participant

Drove through the roadworks on my way to work this morning. The roundabout has gone and traffic carries straight on. BEWARE though…. the new traffic lights are working . I noticed people going through on red this morning.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Fearless fundraisers to scale their biggest challenge yet for children’s hospices

News

Plans submitted for microbrewery on Wrexham farm

News

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News