A483 50mph

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum A483 50mph

• Author

Daave63
    Participant

Its only a guess, but is it cause that particlar stretch passes closer to houses??

Captain C
    Participant

It could be that the route from Cardiff to Coedpoeth for the local assembly member ends by the Ruthin Road and therefore she can get home quicker. There are plenty of houses in Rossett and Gresford as there are in Ruabon and Rhostyllen. Surely if we are trying to save the planet the speed limit should be all the way and not a mile or so in the middle.

mike90
    Participant

what always gets me is this. in this cash strapped council/police force etc. who is paying to replace all the speed restriction signs down the bypass. the restriction cannot be enforced until all these sign are properly displayed. I assume therefore the limit is somewhat of a request rather than an order. the air pollution results will then be put forward as an argument to reduce the speed. BY THE WAY WE ALL KNOW THE SPEED LIMIT ON THE BY PASS DONT WE BOYS. only those who have been booked for speeding before now I suspect

Hugh Bet
    Participant

The only good thing about the 50mph limit is that it limits the speeders as they dare not do the normal 90 to a ton.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News