A slap in the face from town centre shop!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum A slap in the face from town centre shop!

• Author

Sheefag
    Participant

In the 70s and 80s, you literally COULD get a slap in the face from a Wrexham shopworker.
    People oft went to Cranes to watch the wrestling.

wrexview
    Participant

More worrying is the fact the upstairs of WHS has been closed.

Captain C
    Participant

WHS have opened a card shop in Wrexham but have used a different name. It’s up to you to work out which one it is as I’m not telling. :)

Maureen Gray
    Participant

Is it the 7 of clubs??

justjojo2011
    Participant

Wow. Telling you to wait is great customer service. Does my head in when staff do paperwork at the tills. If you’re at the till, use the damn thing.

As for self serve machines. I use them if I’m in a rush and then instantly regret it when it won’t let me go any further because I put my bottle of pop on the pushchair instead of the bloody bagging area.

Maybe they are the way forward but if they actually saved time, they would be worth it, but they are a nightmare.

zinger
    Participant

Blame the bosses not the staff. How would you like to try to concentrate on important paperwork when you keep getting interrupted? They would much rather spend the time looking after the customers who pay their wages in the long run but the paper/computer work still has to be done. Often there is a cut off time for book orders to be placed & customers want their books etc tomorrow. Would you rather customers use the internet to order and we lose our bookshops?

dagg
    Participant

@Maureen Gray 18405 wrote:

Is it the 7 of clubs??

No, The Joker.

AMA Express
    Participant

Pack it in ! ;)

Null
    Participant

Watch it, someone will deck you if you’re not careful! :D

Maureen Gray
    Participant

Suit you sir, you are all ace you 2, now give 3 cheers and 4 he’s a jolly good fellows, in fact a diamond, a high 5 all round and half a dozen pats on the back, as Len would say ” 7″, don’t you just 8 all the bores on here, 9 said the German bloke, the posh git at no.10said “I’m alright Jack”, sing god save the Queen in spades & I give 4 King L’s with all my heart to the rest of you. Any one like to join my bridge club? Its a good deal! Poker then? Not to night thanks. Snap then – there goes my ankle – trumps [oops!]

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Removing fly-tipping cost Wrexham Council £21,500 last year

News

Voter registration for May’s Police and Crime Commissioner elections closes today

News

Have your say on Wrexham Council’s online services!

News

Youngsters create new garden for Wrexham’s Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service

News

McElhenney And Reynolds Will Continue Wrexham Progress

News

Wrexham students dig in to create peace garden at local care home

News