A good bit of driving (Not)

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum A good bit of driving (Not)

• Author

Bryn6
    Participant

Sorry people, but in clip 1 the camera car is entirely correct. The Ford Ka is in the wrong lane and cuts him up. If you approach the roundabout in the lane the Ford Ka was in your only option is to go straight on towards plas coch.

Huw
    Participant

Like a lot of drivers these days the driver of the camera car is looking for a row in my opinion, with the exception of clip 2 where the Land Rover is pretty dangerous. Even in that clip though the camera car is not happy he’s been overtaken.

Philip Osborne
    Participant

I think all the incidents in the 3-clip video were foreseeable, and arrogantly powering on through when you can see what’s about to happen just to prove that you’re in the right and they’re in the wrong contributes just as much to the potential for a collision as their mistake. My driving instructor always taught me to drive like everyone else is an idiot, never assume that they know what they’re doing just because you do, and never blame them for your own lack of caution and forethought!

However, close inspection of the videos does show that the camera car was “technically” in the right in all three incidents. The arrows on the actual roundabout show two lanes going to the right, but the arrows on the approach to the roundabout do indicate that the middle lane is straight-on only. The Range Rover driver is just a plain idiot. The Sainsburys driver was stupid to not get in the correct lane sooner, but he was clearly indicating and, if the camera car had left enough distance between himself and the car in front, the Sainsbury driver could have merged easily and safely. Driving bumper-to-bumper with the car in front just to stubbornly keep the Sainsburys driver out because he’s “in the wrong” and the camera car is “in the right” is just as dangerous as what the Sainsburys driver was doing.

Marmoset
    Participant

Does anyone know who the driver with the dashboard can is as I would really like to know what CD he has playing? X

Born Acorn
    Participant

Too many drivers do what the Ka driver in Clip 1 does. It’s like they’re blind to the lane markings.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News