42 Days.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum 42 Days.

• Author

TimRegency
    Participant

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-55777084?__twitter_impression=true

Who to listen to? The Conservatives or highly qualified Doctors, Doctors’ organisations, SAGE and the World Health Organisation? I think I’ll go with the second choice.

Matt
    Participant

Surely the correct answer, as with anything else medical is to use as directed by the manufacturer and how they tested it, which is 21 days. As far as I’m concerned there is no wiggle room from that.

JaneJ
    Participant

Matt fully agree it was fully tested with a specific specification then being issued from the manufacture so any variation of time spans needs a full statement from them stating it is or is not tested to have a longer period of time before the second jab..

TimRegency
    Participant

…especially with a new vaccine. But while people keep voting Conservative, what can you do?

Matt
    Participant

Yes, well that therein lies a major problem Tim. If people continue to vote Tory, this man could end up First Minister.

RT

Of course, there were questions over his employing his wife in a 37.5 hour a week role as a PA for 13 years, allowing her to earn £35,000 per year. When queried a number of Tories within the party didn’t even realise she was a paid up member of his staff as they had no interaction or dealings with her. On top of her full time job she was also touting a business as a hypnotherapist. Cronyism at its finest.
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/andrew-julia-wife-rt-davies-18732006

If it’s the choice of this clown and the drunkards at the bar then there is little hope for any meaningful direction or competence if the public of Wales make a disastrous decision at election.

zinger
    Participant

I would agree with you all but by doing that since the beginning of December, only NHS, care home staff & residents would be vaccinated & not all of those.

All those living in the community would be waiting for much longer. Is it fair that people living alone in their 80’s & 90’s should continue to be in isolation with no protection even from their families.

As it is my 89 year old relative with health concerns has not been notified of an appointment & I hear of many in their 90’s still waiting. Their mobilty is getting less, their mental health deteriorating, they are lonely & will end up by being even more of a burden on the NHS as their family carers are in the same position getting older.

billycoen
    Participant

Not much difference than Tony’s cronies then.

Matt
    Participant

Yes we all know Tony Blair was a red tory war criminal, bit of whataboutery there.

While we’re talking about ancient history, I hear that Genghis Khan didn’t do everything by the book either.

TimRegency
    Participant

I really do sympathise with what you’re arguing, Zinger. I have a serious underlying condition, but would happily wait a bit longer so that those in front of me are vaccinated properly. The danger here is that by not doing what it says on the label, they could end up nullifying the effectiveness of the vaccine and that would spoil things for everybody.

TimRegency
    Participant

As for the war criminal. It’s no accident that Margaret Thatcher described him as her ‘greatest achievement.’

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham Council set to decide on 20mph ‘adjustments’ which ‘begin from September’

News

Wales’ fire authorities lack accountability amid harassment allegations, Senedd hears

News

Closure plan for Welshpool and Caernarfon Air Ambulance bases confirmed – with new base planned for ‘middle of North Wales’

News

Trading Standards warning over Facebook user “fraudulently advertising events locally”

News

The Ultimate Guide to Nickelodeon Resort Punta Cana

News

The Essential Guide to User Acceptance Testing (UAT)

News