3G coverage

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum 3G coverage

• Author

harry
    Participant

Sitting in work at my desk now, in the wrexham town centre and guess what!

FULL 3G SIGNAL BUT DATA DOESNT WORK ON EE:mad::mad::mad:

thought they told Ian Lucas it was fixed!

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

@harry 14215 wrote:

Sitting in work at my desk now, in the wrexham town centre and guess what!

FULL 3G SIGNAL BUT DATA DOESNT WORK ON EE:mad::mad::mad:

thought they told Ian Lucas it was fixed!

EE giving Ian Lucas and the rest of us more —> Bullshit.jpg

seaneb
    Participant

Thank you Philip Osbourne. I agree with you on all points. I wish that a solicitor/lawyer firm would take this on and help us with the class action. I’m sure there must be solicitors/lawyers that are members of this forum. Imagine how popular they would be with the a Wrexham community. Should be good for business for them too. Like free advertising and demonstrating to wrexhamites what they are capable of doing!!!

99DylanJones
    Participant

This should be an example of Power to the people — we either all cancel our contract, demonstrate outside the EE shops or find the friendly solicitor to take out the class action– there have been thousands of views on this Forum so it shows the scale of frustartion

Darlofan
    Participant

My wife spent an hour talking to 5 different people at EE earlier this week to cancel her contract. Now waiting for someone to ring back!! She had a text today in reply to an email she sent last week saying there is a fault locally and they hope to have it fixed soon! It seems to me they just fob everyone off passing you from person to person hoping you’ll give up.

Andy
    Participant

Tried to use EE 3g on holt st at 9 pm last night and it didn’t work at all.

harry
    Participant

Data still not work ing wrexham town centre. It worked up until 9.30 am then its dead, full signal – cant web pages etc.

DR
    Participant

Similar thing happened with o2 earlier today – worked until I got into the town centre, then just went completely dead. Could just about receive emails, but web pages / refreshing anything just wasn’t happening.

Iceman
    Participant

This thread has more views than any other recent thread, by far. If this is an indication of the biggest issue in Wxm at the moment then it is a sad reflection of our town.

Andy
    Participant

In Coedpoeth 10 am. Full signal but 3G useless. Tried for 15 minutes to obtain a business number but web pages would not load.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Level crossing safety plea to North Wales holidaymakers this Easter

News

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News