3G coverage

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum 3G coverage

• Author

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

@DaHorse 13998 wrote:

Correct, this one bounced back to mew too…

I will remove he’s address from the list.

Correction – I can not edit that post anymore – if MOD can, please remove [email protected] from post #135

From what I’ve found out, don’t know if it’s true. But that error may be due to sending the email via your isp email address. Try using a Gmail account or Hotmail…

harry
    Participant

well after dealing with EE exc office for a months i call today for an update only to be told – wait for it….. ‘ the technical team say there is nothing wrong and can I provide examples from the last 72 hours’. :eek::rolleyes: (Even tho i have an email from them less than 2 weeks ago stating there is an issue with the mast.) I suggested they contact the 2 EE shops in town to ask them about the numerous complaints about the 3G data issue and to view this forum/twitter. I really have no idea what on earth is going on with EE’s internal communications. It seems it will never be resolved. Its like hitting your head against a wall.

Anyway after much discussion Ive been let out of my contract penalty free, to be fair the lady I spoke to was very polite and helpful.

So there you have it, email those email addresses and see what happens!

harry
    Participant

EE exc office 0800 0790032

[email protected]

maybe wrexham.com can contact them directly and ask what is going on

seaneb
    Participant

@harry 14009 wrote:

well after dealing with EE exc office for a months i call today for an update only to be told – wait for it….. ‘ the technical team say there is nothing wrong and can I provide examples from the last 72 hours’. :eek::rolleyes: (Even tho i have an email from them less than 2 weeks ago stating there is an issue with the mast.) I suggested they contact the 2 EE shops in town to ask them about the numerous complaints about the 3G data issue and to view this forum/twitter. I really have no idea what on earth is going on with EE’s internal communications. It seems it will never be resolved. Its like hitting your head against a wall.

Anyway after much discussion Ive been let out of my contract penalty free, to be fair the lady I spoke to was very polite and helpful.

This is why Orange asked me to text myself when I had no 3G coverage- it puts a time stamp and GPS stamp on the time and place it was sent.
    Orange rung me again last week to tell me that although there was no fault showing on her system, when engineers were sent to Wrexham town centre anyway, they did indeed find a fault. Now that they have found it and admitted that they’ve found it, perhaps they will get it fixed!!!

We can only live in hope!!

DerekJackson
    Participant

Does anyone know how you can take a ‘Class Action’ against a business — this is when there are large numbers of people with the same issue collectively putting forward a legal claim. This type of mass action can normally generate a wake up call in the Executive offices. Wonder of Wrexham.Com should highlight this as something we are proposing in Wrexham. The fact that they have already allowed some people to cancel contracts and acknowledged to others there is a problem,

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

@harry 14009 wrote:

Ending our contract is all good and fine, but who do you change to ? all networks are just as bad in some parts of Wrexham and outlying areas. O2 is poor where I live, Three you have to go upstairs or out side, Vodafone is very poor also. And other networks piggy bank on the main networks..
    Wrexham council and local MP’s need to address this as not only every day use is affected but business in and around Wrexham could lose money and customers. Not good for the people and not good for the town..

DaHorse
    Participant

Well, I have been acknowledged:

Quote:
    Thank you for your email addressed to Olaf,

I understand that you have experienced issues with the service received and would like to raise these concerns. To enable me to fully investigate these matters please provide your Mobile or account number. Once this information is received, you will be assigned a case manager who will contact you directly.

EE Executive Office

And after submitting details:

Quote:
    Hello.

I run EE’s executive office.

This is an automated response, but I thought you’d appreciate knowing that your email will be reviewed by the CEO’s office as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

Angie Jones
    Executive Office Manager

Customer Team

Let’s hope it will bring some development…

Liam
    Participant

Interesting article someone has posted on Twitter.

I often don’t receive any service on my mobile phone, but EE’s answer doesn’t ring true | Money | The Observer

‘ Affected customers who have got nowhere with their complaints should take their grievance to an Ofcom-approved alternative dispute resolution scheme such as the Telecoms Ombudsman or CISAS.’

Rob
    Participant

Not entirely sure how true but there was talk of the Police Station tower having a mobile mast and it being decommissioned.

Could be worth tall buildings in town looking at offering space – rents are apparently several thousand pounds a year for the sites.

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

@Liam 14021 wrote:

Interesting article someone has posted on Twitter.

I often don’t receive any service on my mobile phone, but EE’s answer doesn’t ring true | Money | The Observer

‘ Affected customers who have got nowhere with their complaints should take their grievance to an Ofcom-approved alternative dispute resolution scheme such as the Telecoms Ombudsman or CISAS.’

Another interesting article here The UK's worst mobile phone provider

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham to take on Vancouver White Caps in ‘Wrex Coast Tour’

News

National Playday returning to Wrexham for a fun-filled day of activities!

News

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News

Wrexham Council awaits Welsh Government guidance on 20MPH changes and welcomes community input

News

New role for Big Nev as Gŵyl Wal Goch returns to Wrexham for 2024!

News

Hydro Announces £13m Investment in State-of-the-Art Scrap Sorting Facility at Wrexham Plant

News