24hr Drive thru development on land by wrexham golf club / Borras roundabout.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum 24hr Drive thru development on land by wrexham golf club / Borras roundabout.

• Author

AMA Express
    Participant

You’re not saying that they install speed cameras to raise funds are you ?

I always thought they installed them to make roads safer.

Captain C
    Participant

The two that I have suggested would be Wrexham’s biggest earners, even more each than the one by Wrexham Racecourse.

AMA Express
    Participant

Sorry, I forgot to use the “sarcasm” font.

Darlofan
    Participant

Speed cameras are only useful for raising money. They only slow drivers down for about 20yds and that’s it. With the exception of the 1 on the bend coming into Pontblyddyn they’re never put at accident sites. The only way you’ll stop speeding down there is with a succession of cameras or average speed ones.

steveg
    Participant

I don’t think my day is complete unless I’ve been passed by a BMW doing eighty on the link road.

Sheefag
    Participant

This is but the first step on raising Wrexham’s status as a ‘Pie & Chips’ town and a real opportunity to establish the town as a renowned, culinary destination.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Saturday’s Wrexham Artisan Market to be ‘showcase’ of local and national products

News

Rare newts thriving after north east Wales pond restoration

News

Plans Submitted to Create Studio Flat Above Wrexham Fast Food Restaurant

News

Football Banning Order issued to Wrexham man for ‘pyro offences’

News

Ambulance Service ‘expecting the Bank Holiday period to be a busy one for us’

News

Reminder to check for Schools Essentials Grant before window closes at end of May

News