2015 Predictions

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum 2015 Predictions

• Author

JaneJ
    Participant

Wrexham.com has preduced a very good summary about 2014 — would be good if readers put down their predictions for the year and then in 12 months reflect back on how accurate they have been. Here is a starter for 10..
    1. Glyndwr University gets a new Vice Chancellor when it joins with Bangor to form a pan North Wales University.
    2. Wrexham Law Courts announce they will close by the end of 2016.
    3. 10 -15% increase in the number of empty shops– housing/ apartments planning application made to convert empty shops in Regent Street.
    4. WG take over the management of Education in Wrexham following a review of falling standards.
    5. Labor retain both seats in Wrexham in May elections– close second in Wrexham will be UKIP.
    6. Falling out among the ruling Independent Group on the Council over merger discussions with Flintshire leads to a new Leader.
    7. Unemployment in the County Borough ends the year with the lowest level for 5 years
    8. Announcement that plans to demolish Waterworld are put on hold until a 2018 review.
    9. Betsi Cardwalader announce investment at the Maelor Hospital to develop a
    new minor injuries unit in 2016.
    10. Number of homeless people in Wrexham increase to record levels.

AMA Express
    Participant

Rest assured that whatever happens in 2015, an enquiry costing several millions will be set-up. A report blaming nobody will eventually be produced. Someone will get a nice fat pension. Lessons will be learnt.

Me, cynical ? Nah !

Happy New Year

Sheefag
    Participant

The economic recovery will be marked in Wrexham with improved levels of whinging, bitterness and jealousy not achieved since the 80s.

rockyrobins
    Participant

My prediction is that Wrexham.com forums will still be home to trolls posting absolute garbage trying to be clever and thinking they are a cut above because of some ill perceived superiority complex.

Sheefag
    Participant

My punctuation is superior, you must admit.

AMA Express
    Participant

But spelling still needs to improve.

“preduced” ! Tsk.

8/10

;)

Sheefag
    Participant

I’ve let meself down badly there.

Sheefag
    Participant

Hang on a minute….. that’s not one of mine!

AMA Express
    Participant

homer_simpson_doh_02.gif

Sheefag
    Participant

corrie6_zps827b5654.jpg

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News