Est. 2011
Read 544,861 times in last 30 days *
Wrexham.com

Go Back   Wrexham.com Forums > Wrexham.com Forums > Take a Break!

Take a Break! Non business, Not about Wrexham, Offtopic, Non controversial? Let your hair down in here...

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 10:55 PM

Default Re: Enoch Powell - Prophecy or bunkum ?

Forgive me, but just don't get it.

Today, I've spoken to (in order)Tunisian,catalan. Italian, Chinese,Americian, German, Cuban, Lebanese, Austrialian, English, Spanish, Indian, Pakistani, Puerto Rican, mexican, Irish, russian, And i ask so what......?

Today,I've spoken,English, French, Catalan,Spanish and german but I still don't get it.

And I've spoken to anglican, catholic, orthodox, coptic. as well as jewish, buddist, aethist, sunni, shi'ite and sufi... I just don't get it...

we are all the same...
Old 12-17-2012, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewayneinspain View Post
No i haven't seen this, having lived in manchester, bolton & london. I have never seen this.

In my experience, GB has by far the strictest border control in europe. Why would illegal immigrant come to GB and risk getting caught at the border, when they can stay in germany without a problem?

the census sayings nothing about an aging eastern european population only an aging british population.

I don't think you don't understand economics because the most important thing is how money is recycled with the economy which in turn means more money is taxed and pays for the governments resources.

Our serviceman fought against fascism which seems to be something you'd rather support judging by racist prejudiced comments.

so glad I'm in a country who sees and campaigns against what has caused their country's recession namely, the politicians and the banks not the hardworking immigrant population like myself.
The imported family thing has only started in the last 3-4 year's, but now it's widespread. I too have recent experience of towns and cities other than Wrexham.

Why not Germany ? It's roads are not paved with gold like UK.

Ageing immigrants. Long story but, you need to intergrate into society to actually want to be stand up and be counted on a census. 'Under the radar !'

Explain to me please how someone working in the UK and paying 300 a month tax, for example, yet they can claim tax credits, family allowance, and probably others I haven't researched, which are paid direct to their country of origin. What if figure exceeds the 300 per month tax paid into the UK ?
And then the 300 gets spent in their local market on local produce. How much will filter back here ?

Fascist. I'm less of a fascist than you are an anarchist.

Interesting point what you make regarding Spain. Naming the bankers and politicians who started the ball rolling regarding the fall of its empire. I say it's interesting because, as I see it ( via the truth twisting media here in the UK ), what is Spain going to do to get out of the hole it's in ? Greece ? Etc, etc ? The last I heard was that there was a mass exodus of people withdrawing money out of the Spanish monetary system and placing it in a safe place, UK banks !

Who knows, perhaps your hated in Spain by the 25% of the adult population which is unemployed?

Anyway, we've strayed a little from the original question about Enoch Powell. I assume you think he was a fascist with xenophobic views. A bit like the Mr UK Average today, in your eyes.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewayneinspain View Post
Forgive me, but just don't get it.

Today, I've spoken to (in order)Tunisian,catalan. Italian, Chinese,Americian, German, Cuban, Lebanese, Austrialian, English, Spanish, Indian, Pakistani, Puerto Rican, mexican, Irish, russian, And i ask so what......?

Today,I've spoken,English, French, Catalan,Spanish and german but I still don't get it.

And I've spoken to anglican, catholic, orthodox, coptic. as well as jewish, buddist, aethist, sunni, shi'ite and sufi... I just don't get it...

we are all the same...
Yes, we are all members of Darwin's theory of evolution.
But like evolution, creatures evolve too make it easier for themselves too:
feed, breed and survive. Evolution never takes the ' we'll rough it out here 'till it gets better ' route, unless it's land locked like the Galapagos Islands.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewayneinspain
Most immigrants work in the UK, you only have to go into any kebab house, restaurant, hotel, cornrer shop,tax rank or hospital. The question is really where are the british?
Finally, Where are the British ? ...................I've got my theories, but that's another topic. Lol
Old 12-18-2012, 07:46 PM

In the true definition of the word, I am an anarchist... somewhere between a socio, collectivist and direct democratic one. Which means you being less of a facist than me being an anarchist, makes you a fascist.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:08 PM

Bit of a bollywood fan...

Not sure if this will work, but this song says exacty what i think...

Sattar Minute - Chak De! India - HD - YouTube

Last edited by thewayneinspain; 12-18-2012 at 08:14 PM.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:15 AM

Just found this on a BBC comments listing !

I'm a fascist then according to the data below.

Quote:
"Fascist" - like "racist" - is, as you say, a boo-word, something you accuse your opponent of when you cannot be bothered to actually present any argument to justify your disagreement with his opinion.
Megan, Cheshire UK
It proves that you can find proof of anything and justify it on the www.
zinger likes this.