Reply To: Dog walking – poop/scooping after your dog

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Dog walking – poop/scooping after your dog Reply To: Dog walking – poop/scooping after your dog

MP1953
Participant

[quote quote=130579]As a dedicated dog owner, I’m trying to gauge other dog owners’ views on the subject of poop/scooping after your furry friend. I’ve set up a survey (link below) which is totally anonymous and will allow you to record your views on the subject. I hope you’ll all be happy to fill it in. As mentioned it’s completely anonymous so please feel free to be honest with your answers.

Once I’ve got enough responses to make it meaningful I’ll publish the results here.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DWFWMJJ

Thanks very much.

[/quote]

Its not on your survey, but what do you think about the residue that is left on grass especially, after scooping up after your dog ?
I personally think that some sort of spray disinfectant should be used, as I would not encourage my grandchildren to roll about on Acton Park for instance like I used to, not a very popular comment with dog owners I know but …

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News