Reply To: General Election candidates look for photo opportunities

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum General Election candidates look for photo opportunities Reply To: General Election candidates look for photo opportunities

Interested
Participant

I don’t think it’s that he’s not helpful or pleasant but it’s his clamour to be a full time politician at all costs. He stood in 2012 General Election and lost, stood for Assembly and lost and then decides to stand as a Councillor…outside his own ward by the way. The very baffling part is that the Conservatives have parachuted in someone from Penyffordd to stand in Llay?? So my take is that he’s weighed up the competition with Llay and thought…my best chance is Gresford.

So ok….he volunteers for anything that gets exposure, does that make him a good candidate? I understand that a few post discontent with Ian Lucas and ok…if people don’t want him then that will show at the ballot box. But please……not Andrew Atkinson. He Reminds me of Harry Enfields Tory boy.

More...

“Lots of Wrexham routes make perfect sense for review” – Ken Skates on 20 MPH

News

Eisteddfod proclamation on Saturday will be ‘full of colour’

News

“Constructive” meeting over odour complaints at Hafod landfill

News

Hundreds facing cancer treatment delays as waiting times hit second-worst on record

News

Thrilling new water park to waves in North Wales seaside town

News

Nationwide ban on wet wipes containing plastic set to be introduced

News