OMG Shirley, your all missing the point here, Wrexham Council’s Protocol for a Royal Death will be more like :
1. Council will convene a meeting in 6 months’ time with all interested agencies to discuss the best way forward
in a robust and holistic manner.
2. Sub-committee formed to discuss and form a daft agenda for the future meeting in a robust and holistic manner.
3. Plaid Cymru’s prospective candidate issues a statement distancing himself from anything controversial or just
anything in general.
4. Plaid Cymru’s prospective candidate re-issues a statement distancing himself from anything controversial or
just anything in general, but this time in English as 98% of the population in Wrecsam do not ‘chariadd
5. Council issues statement claiming that Wrexham Bus Station is a safe environment.
6. A member of the cross-party commission for Wales says ‘I’m still quite annoyed to be honest’.
7. AlunH proclaims that vinyl is stronger than ever – it’s probably just thicker mate!
9. Council announce free parking in all Council owned car-parks from 3am to 8am on Sundays.
10.Post House Roundabout congestion could be to blame.
11.‘King’ Charles announces all Wales tour [except Wrexham] no change there then!
12. Kingdom Enforcement says ‘All Hail the King and plenty of ticker-tape en-route’.
13. Council decide to set up a survey monkey to gage the feeling of the town, then shove the results where the
monkey’s nuts end up!
14. Cll. Baldwig wears his trousers at half mast, not out of respect as such, but as per normal!
15. Call in CWP consultants to make a decision!
16. There is no 8 in this town mate!
daave you excelled yourself – I nearly burst into a smile!