Reply To: Dog Fouling & Littering Fines

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Dog Fouling & Littering Fines Reply To: Dog Fouling & Littering Fines

The Monitor
Participant

[quote quote=116749]All, this will be my final posting on this thread. Initially I started out to enlighten the minds & inform others of what alternatives I have discovered as I have gone through life. The initial posting in this thread comes direct from gov’t’s own website so that should say something. Remember dealings with any council are business in nature & no-one has to do business with a company if they don’t want to. Theresa May went on BBC sometime in 2014 & was asked how do the gov’t govern? Her answer: By consent. Hopefully that that should ring a few bells in those who think “I knew there was somat wrong”. Will not post the link from ytube as some appear offended.

Remember am not in any way legally trained so what have written is only for information & not to be taken as advice, make up your own minds, do your own research & slowly as I hope people start to wake up will grasp a better understanding of what is going on around them. No-one has to pay fines for anything its written as a form of protection from the gov’t in a legal world (what I have learnt in a legal world its all fake, fake from the point of view should one find oneself in court over ??? then what happens is real enough but over what is fake, fake designed by a few to control others. That is you, me & everyone else ok your dog’s craps on the street & you don’t pick it up how is that a crime? Some council tw*t sees it & says you have to pay a fine. Stop thinking in the if you like the unilateral way we have all been brought up to think about cost of paying someone else to pick it up start to look at the bigger picture & comprehend what is going on. Where is the punishment in paying fines? It’s all business – money making nothing else) – all have the right to not pay fines before conviction. Put more simply let those who are plaintiff prove ???

As a closing thought for those who want to know more there is a wealth of info out there, follow the links to sites that will provide links to further info on an array of subjects. I hope your journey should you decide to follow will be an enlightening one and YES it will surely be a voyage of discovery. For those that think otherwise just take a few minutes every so often to have a look & see what is happening – you will be surprised. To those that think its all hogwash the only thing I can say is where I have challenged those to put up something plausible to counter what is posted nothing has come forward – there must be something in it. I used to think it was hogwash when I started but as time went on & started to see results of peoples’ own experiences I started to change my mind that’s all. So to finalise, by all means do research this & make your own minds up, you can of course ignore all together, the choice is yours!

Should this be the final posting? Should I start a new thread on what now, let’s think – mmmm I know !

Are utilities really FREE? Good question!

[/quote]

OK THIS REALLY IS my last post on this, and it is solely for the purpose of responding with respect to your ‘final posting’ message. I recognised how much effort you had put into your original post starting this thread. I also recognise how such effort and sincerity is, so often, responded to with inane and sometimes totally negative statements and arguements. To cut this short, thank you for posting in a sensible and serious manner about something that is of concern to many people of this town. Now I really am finished :)

More...

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News