Est. 2011
Read 875,698 times in last 30 days *
Wrexham.com

Go Back   Wrexham.com Forums > Wrexham.com Forums > Arrivals & Introductions


Arrivals & Introductions Come and introduce yourself and your business, it's a nice friendly crowd here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-26-2012, 12:13 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 9
Default Re: Broken Britain under the Tories

Grayling’s move to the Justice Department was not a coincident ,he had finished his dirty work at the DWP and now wants to inflict his venomous lack of moral standing upon LEGAL AID – which would affect the appeals system against his draconian cohorts ATOS .Grayling having been much publicised concerning his theft from the public purse and his habitual lying ,is now trying to stich up the only option left to the VICTIMS of the ATOS debacle by cutting the money available for appeals by 350-00 million a year .Conscience or better moral judgement defeated the proposed bill in the House of Lords (the one that Cameron wants to reform) votes against were 198 and 237 for preserving the right for appeal against Welfare Benefit decisions ,it highlights that 198 peers are in favour of denying a basic human right to the public .So 83% of those that decide our fate were for this erosive move on Democracy .
BROKEN BRITAIN UNDER TORIES
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-26-2012, 01:27 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lisbon. Wrexham from Oct. 1st
Posts: 588
Default Re: Broken Britain under the Tories

a lot of the cuts that started in legal aid happened since labour's review in 2000.

The tories & liberals have just followed on from what labour did, they are both as bad as each other.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-08-2012, 02:41 PM
Sam Sam is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 199
Default Re: Broken Britain under the Tories

Britain started losing the battle when ' being on the dole ' become a career choice rather than a situation you find yourself !
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-09-2012, 05:35 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lisbon. Wrexham from Oct. 1st
Posts: 588
Default Re: Broken Britain under the Tories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Britain started losing the battle when ' being on the dole ' become a career choice rather than a situation you find yourself !
Popularist daily mail claptrap. why not provide some figures to prove that this is actually widespread?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-09-2012, 11:01 PM
Sam Sam is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 199
Default Re: Broken Britain under the Tories

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewayneinspain View Post
Popularist daily mail claptrap. why not provide some figures to prove that this is actually widespread?
Daily mail claptrap ????

I don't need any media to tell me what's happening on my doorstep.

Regarding the figures. I don't think the government would currently be addressing various aspects of the benefits system if all it had to go on was popularist daily mail claptrap.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-09-2012, 11:19 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lisbon. Wrexham from Oct. 1st
Posts: 588
Default Re: Broken Britain under the Tories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Daily mail claptrap ????

I don't need any media to tell me what's happening on my doorstep.

Regarding the figures. I don't think the government would currently be addressing various aspects of the benefits system if all it had to go on was popularist daily mail claptrap.
so in other words, you can't present any figures to back up your popularist daily mail claptrap claim?

before we forget your claptrap claim was ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Britain started losing the battle when ' being on the dole ' become a career choice rather than a situation you find yourself !
prove it... it's an act of layabout laziness not doing so.

Last edited by thewayneinspain; 11-09-2012 at 11:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Sam Sam is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 199
Default Re: Broken Britain under the Tories

Lol, I could get drawn in on this argument, but I won't.

Why ? You obviously haven't a clue what's going on around Wrexham, or probably the UK for that matter.
It's like watching a football match on sky, all the facts and detail are there, the smell and the atmosphere are not.

Are you a cabinet MP perchance ?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-10-2012, 07:12 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lisbon. Wrexham from Oct. 1st
Posts: 588
Default Re: Broken Britain under the Tories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Lol, I could get drawn in on this argument, but I won't.

Why ? You obviously haven't a clue what's going on around Wrexham, or probably the UK for that matter.
It's like watching a football match on sky, all the facts and detail are there, the smell and the atmosphere are not.

Are you a cabinet MP perchance ?
so in other words you can't defend your ignorant views that are only based on your selfish prejudices.

have youeven gone up to these people who you have prejudices towards and asked them if they had made a career choice to be unemployed?

interesting hypocritical argument from yourself, previously you used the government action as an excuse for your argument, now you are labelling them as out of touch.

Personally, I think you are lazy for not researching, but those with prejudices usually are.

I'm in the uk and wrexham frequently. See around about 10 to 15 wrexham games a season.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-10-2012, 10:51 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 588
Default Re: Broken Britain under the Tories

Can't quite work out what this onslaught on the 'working class' is. When Labour was a proper socialist party it used to include clauses about people who wouldn't work going into labour camps. The real onslaught on working class people is when governments give out 'stuff' to people not to work so that they will vote for them. These are the bottom of the barrel types that will trade votes for stuff, paid for of course by the taxes of the working class.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-11-2012, 02:36 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lisbon. Wrexham from Oct. 1st
Posts: 588
Default Re: Broken Britain under the Tories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alunh View Post
Can't quite work out what this onslaught on the 'working class' is. When Labour was a proper socialist party it used to include clauses about people who wouldn't work going into labour camps. The real onslaught on working class people is when governments give out 'stuff' to people not to work so that they will vote for them. These are the bottom of the barrel types that will trade votes for stuff, paid for of course by the taxes of the working class.
Please could you clarify what you are trying to say in the above?

Do you mean the instructional centres of the great depression? The camps were a resounding failure, they had more than a 90% failure rate for finding jobs for those who completed their time on them. [See http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/s...d/7842448.stm] They were just a way to massage the unemployment figures. You can't have jobs unless there is trade...

Really not sure what you are trying to say in the second half.

Last edited by thewayneinspain; 11-11-2012 at 02:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of Wrexham.com .
IP addresses and other information of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:09 AM. - - Top


1 2 3