We do draw attention to stories about Wrexham via PR, however if its totally spammy or pure sales we probably wont run it. If its really of interest to wrexhamites then please do tell us about it!
This page has been designed to make things straightforward to get your story on Wrexham.com !
We have a few ‘house rules’ that apply to all submissions, by clicking ‘submit story‘ below you are agreeing to them.
- Submissions may include web links, however they must be relevant and on topic and listed at the bottom of the article. We will check them out and add them in properly.
- Stories must be minimum of a paragraph and maximum of 3000 words.
- Do NOT use code, HTML or the like, we will adjust the look and feel.
- We do not pay for articles submitted via this system.
- Please include your contact information and author name at the end of the article, this may or may not be used as a credit, if you want to be anonymous please state this.
- You should assume that an article cannot be updated or amended once submitted.
- We reserve the right to refuse, edit or amend articles entirely at our discretion and no contact or correspondence is promised!
Our aim is to give you a voice, and hopefully build relationships with people in the area who can give a voice to people, places and topics that may not get coverage.
Discuss this with fellow wrexhamites our Wrexham Forums. Other recent threads on the forums include:
Stop Naming the August Bank Holiday
Rate Rise ?
Rhosnessni and Clywedog Schools in Special Measures may have new style Governors
NEETs - not in employment educataion or trainining