We are the #1 source of information for the town and surrounding area, with readers throughout Wrexham, North Wales, Cheshire and Shropshire.
We have been read 70,000,000+ times in the last six years, with our realtime social feeds reaching tens of thousands of local people everyday.
Advertising on Wrexham.com will get your message seen by thousands of local people and will help support an independent website to grow what we do.
pageviews on Wrexham.com
average visit time
return rate - quality local traffic.
strong genuine social audience
direct tweet impressions
people organically reached via our facebook page
most engaged local audience
of readers are aged 18-34
of your adverts will help us do what we do
Overview stats above directly and independently measured by Google, Twitter & Facebook from Q4 2018.
Our straightforward self-serve system lets you choose an ad position on our site and the duration it will be displayed. You then simply upload an image advert, or type in your text advert and away you go!
We charge per day rather than selling impressions, this means unlike some online ads you will not burn through CPM deals when we are busy. As this is our own system you avoid ad blockers, meaning your ads should not be blocked by readers. Your advert will appear on every page of Wrexham.com from the front page through to all articles - you will never be buried on the bottom of page 28 as in a newspaper.
This page is for placing text or image adverts for a day from £20, all the way up to three week periods. Any questions or custom quotes for over a month ad tenancies please pop us an email to email@example.com or fill in this form!
We have three positions where adverts can be placed, one slot at the top of the page, five slots on the sidebar and one slot underneath articles. Adverts are not in rotation so if you place an advert in a slot it is there on its own for as long as you choose. The order of sidebar slots are randomised through the day.
You can place an advert for a single day, or up to three weeks if you wish - have a play with the slider and see what works for you!
Select the date you wish to start the advert display, it will be shown for the period of time you have selected from just after midnight on this date. If you can't select a date it means we are fully booked for that slot position / dates.
This information is just so we know who the ad is for and the best way to contact you if there are any issues. Payment / billing information is handled on the next page.
Please note: All fields are required.
Choose a Text Advert or Image Advert. Images ads are jpg or gif picture files, or you can create a text advert right now via this form. You can click here to see a preview of how text ads appear on the site.
Image Note: Our website is responsive, so for sidebar adverts we suggest uploading a 500 pixel by 500 pixel box that is readable even if compressed to 200x200.
For top slots the size is 970 pixel wide and 250px high, which drops down to 320px x 100px.
Under article ads are 720px wide and 90px high.
Please aim for 100KB max filesize!
Upload jpg or gif files by dropping them here or selecting one
Enter a code below but make sure you hit the apply discount button
- It is our strong belief that adverts should not interfere with the use of the site or annoy the users.
- You may link to any part of your site but it must not misdirect or mislead a user clicking through.
- Adverts need to be as ‘family friendly’ as possible. It goes without saying will will not run adverts that are sexist, racist, defamatory or similar.
- We do not carry any political advertising.
- All advertising is subject to approval by Wrexham.com, and must not be offensive, annoying or illegal in any way. If you wish to promote something spammy/malware/harmful then this is not the site for you!
- No refunds for adverts which have already displayed can be given under any circumstances.
- You understand completion of payment process does not guarantee advert placement acceptance. We reserve the right not run an advert submitted for any reason, and will try to ensure a replacement can be run, failing that a full refund will be issued.